The Cavitt Chronicle

Filed under Sports

Flag Football

Cavitt’s seventh grade Flag Football team has been off to a rough start, however our Cowboys are having a good time during the games despite their losses.

The Cowboys are off to a superb start in the season and will hopefully do well for the rest of what seems to be an intense season. The second game of the preseason was against the Buljan Bulldogs with a tough loss. The best defensive player of the game was Nathan Sahlber. The outstanding running back, Jack James III scored the touchdown for Cavitt.

Cavitt’s flag football defense was amazing, but Buljan just managed to pull it off with many trick plays. Though the Bulldogs beat Cavitt 19-7, Cavitt pulled off a touchdown and an extra point.

On the last preseason game this season against Cooley, Cavitt’s Cowboys scored one touchdown with an extra point. The touchdown was scored by Jack James III. The great quarterback, Bennett Jones, threw many excellent passes that led to the touchdown.

During the first game of the season, the Cowboys lost 19-6 against the E.V. Cain Wildcats. Zach De’ Raps scored the touchdown for Cavitt with an outstanding running play and pass by Andrew Tanner, the quarterback at the time. Cavitt’s defense worked hard, and Jack James was all over the place for this team.

Come out and support you Cowboy flag football team!!