Filed under Entertainment

‘Cold Water’ music by: Major Lazer Featuring Justin Bieber and MO

‘Cold Water’ by Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber and MØ has been a hit on the charts recently. Bieber’s track is all about being there for someone who is important to you.

It is currently in third place, losing popularity, in the top songs on the billboards after ‘Heathens’ by Twenty One Pilots and ‘Closer’ by The Chainsmokers.

Justin Bieber has made a comeback from when he was an immature teenager.  Now he is back and not alone.

He partners up with Major Lazer, an American band comprising of Diplo, Jillionaire and Walshy Fire, and MØ, a female Danish singer with a gritty voice, for ‘Cold Water’. The pairing is simply genius with Justin Bieber’s smooth vocals.

The song’s main part of the chorus, “If you feel you’re sinking, I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you,” highlights that no matter what someone is going through, you should always be there for them to lift them up.

The only problem with ‘Cold Water’ is that it is repetitive on the radio. Sometimes it gets annoying listening to the same song over and over again unless

Justin Bieber has brought something new and fresh to his music. Hopefully, he means to come out with some more new, catchy music in the near future.