Filed under Entertainment

‘Infinity War’ Has Come

Infinity War came out on April 27, 2018, breaking many records in the film industry and being the biggest, and most anticipated film of the year. “Infinity War” was the best Marvel movie this year so far.

“Infinity War” is an action-packed movie filled with comedy that brings all of your favorite Marvel characters together to face the main villain Thanos and stop him from getting all of the Infinity Stones to destroy half of the population. Also, they have to travel to many different worlds to help save the world.

“Infinity War,” being one of the biggest movies of the year, had very high expectations. The movie was definitely a very good movie and was not overhyped.

The movie did very well, grossing between $1.8 to 2 billion. Also, “Infinity War” made $119 million on just the first day, coming second after the new Star Wars.

The movie was packed full of all of our favorite heroes, including Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Chris Pratt as Star-Lord, Josh Brolin as Thanos, Tom Holland as Spider-Man, Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth playing Thor, and many more heros.

We have waited ten years for this movie, starting with the first Iron Man. Slowly Marvel introduced the idea of “Infinity War” into the Marvel comic universe through introducing the Infinity Stones throughout all of the films.

Throughout all of the films we have seen many new characters added into the movies from the comics who play very influential rolls even if we don’t know it yet, and the main Avengers split into groups because some of them have old grudges and don’t want to work together, but they will have to or else they won’t win.

Unexpectedly, the end of the movie had an unknown twist that shocked and confused many fans and added so much suspense.

The end credit scene hinted that the Avengers will be getting help from an unseen hero, who might be able to stop Thanos.

Since “Infinity War” was the biggest movie of this year and was really good fans can’t wait to see Avengers Four.

It is PG-13 and is 2 hours and 40 minutes in running time.  I would give this movie an A for a rating because it is very good.

Asher Wright, Staff writer

Asher Wright is an eighth grader at Cavitt Junior High School.