Filed under Entertainment

‘Black Panther’: The New Greatest Movie

The movie, Black Panther, came out on Feb. 16 and has received a lot of appreciation and excitement. The movie was very popular and had a great story line. I thought it was a great movie and I recommend it to anyone looking for a awesome movie.
In my opinion, he movie was easy to follow along with and enjoyable.

My favorite character was Chadwick Boseman who played the Black Panther. It was easy to have him be the new favorite superhero. Most of the new characters deserve to receive a lot of praise as well.

The main character is Chadwick Boseman, who is Black Panther in the movie. Some other side characters in the movie include Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, and Andy Serkis.

The film received praise for its screenplay, direction, performances, action, costume design, production merits, and soundtrack, though the CGI effects received some criticism.

The setting is mainly in Wakanda which is disguised as a third-world country. They are actually very futuristic and advanced. They are very secretive and use the trees as a disguise.

They have a high-tech cloaking barrier which helps them and the vibranium they have stay safe. The vibranium is used to make their advanced tech gadgets and weapons function.

The movie is rated PG-13. Black Panther premiered in Los Angeles on January 29, 2018, and was released theatrically in the United States on February 16, 2018, in 2D, 3D, IMAX and other premium large formats.

The movie is a superhero movie starring one of the newer heroes, Black Panther. The movie runs for 134 minutes which is 2 hours and 14 minutes long.

I think the movie deserves the grade A because it was a great movie.