Filed under News, Showcase

Eighth Graders Head to Vallejo on June 4

On Monday, June 4, the eighth grade class is going to Six Flags from 8:15 am to 6:00 pm to have some end of the year fun.

On the day of the trip, they will leave at 8:15 am for Six Flags, spend the day at the amusement park, meet at the gates at 5:30 p.m., and leave at 6. They will get back to school at around 7:30. Clara Marks said, “It will be fun to go on a trip not for school, and it is a good way to end the year.”

Medusa and Superman are some fan favorites among our classmates, Luke Song stated, “I like Superman because it is fast and fun and I like fast rides.”

Six Flags is an extremely exciting theme park with over 100 rides and exhibits  from roller coasters to animal exhibits to bring fun to everyone at every age. Also, Six Flags has a wide variety of snacks and foods, from funnel cakes to whatever you can think of.

The theme park was built in 1968 and opened the same year. Also, it is 50 years old and still bringing 50 years of fun annually.

Last year alone, Six Flags made 129 million dollars, which is a lot of money. Also it costs $72.09 for adults and $51.49 for children 3 to 12 years.

There are nine Six Flags parks in the U.S. and two in California. The eighth graders will be going to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo.

Asher Wright, Staff writer

Asher Wright is an eighth grader at Cavitt Junior High School.